- 1. De Graaf, Sanders, & Hoeken (2016). Characteristics of narrative interventions and health effects
- (Volume 4, 2016)
- ... Interventions and Health Effects: A Review of the Content, Form, and Context of Narratives in Health-related Narrative Persuasion Research Anneke de Graaf and José Sanders (Center for Language Studies ...
- Created on 11 November 2013
- 2. Pointing out some relevant literature
- (McDonald (2014). Narrative Research in Communication: Key Principles and Issues)
- ... taking and sympathy. These four processes are interrelated, but demonstrate differential effects in a narrative persuasion design in line with the model (distance vs. merger type of processes). Therefore, ...
- Created on 20 March 2014