Articles published in RCR have a high impact on the field. We present some data that may give you an overall idea of our citation performance:
1. RCR ranks in the top 1% (#104 of 8,420) of the journals in Social Sciences, according to the SNIP indicator by SCOPUS (https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21100870684). SNIP "helps you make a direct comparison of sources in different subject fields." (https://service.elsevier.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14884/kw/snip/supporthub/scopus/related/1/)
2. RCR ranks Q1 in communication, according to the CiteScore by Scopus (top 10%).
3. RCR ranks in the top 6% according to the SJR statistic by Scimago, also reported in Scopus (SJR (2020)=1.4.
4. RCR articles have an average citation per item of 13.9 in Web of Science in June 2021 (RCR is included in Web of Science Core Collection.)
5. Clarivate/Web of Science Journal Citation Indicator (JCI) of 1.15 in 2020. Q1 in Communication.
6. Check our Google Scholar profile: Google Scholar
7. RCR has just 0.3% of self-citations in Web of Science (June 2021).
Do you have any doubts or questions about these statistics? Please, ask the details to the editor. Write to editor[at]rcommunicationr.org