Articles published in RCR have a high impact on the field. We present some data that may give you an overall idea of our citation performance:
1. RCR ranks in the top 1% (#104 of 8,420) of the journals in Social Sciences, according to the SNIP indicator by SCOPUS (https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21100870684). SNIP "helps you make a direct comparison of sources in different subject fields." (https://service.elsevier.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14884/kw/snip/supporthub/scopus/related/1/)
2. RCR ranks Q1 in communication, according to the CiteScore by Scopus (top 10%).
3. RCR ranks Q1 (2021) according to the SJR ranking by Scimago that provides this ranking to Scopus.
4. RCR articles have an average citation per item of 13.9 in Web of Science in June 2021 (RCR is included in Web of Science Core Collection.)
5. Check our Google Scholar profile: Google Scholar
6. RCR has just 0.3% of self-citations in Web of Science (June 2021).
Do you have any doubts or questions about these statistics? Please, ask the details to the editor. Write to editor[at]rcommunicationr.org