Review of Communication Research calls for papers and proposals for literature reviews and meta-analyses. Here there a list of topics that we find of interest. However, this call is not limited to the listed topics:
- Communication of the self in social media (e.g., Instagram, Facebook).
- Influence of social media on self-concept.
- The interactions of self-concept, collective identity, and shared identity.
- Social comparison.
- Sexual identity and social media.
- Imagined audience.
- Online self-presentation.
- Reputation in social media of individuals and organizations.
The manuscript submission deadline is May 10th, 2021 (we will reply in a few days to the authors to inform if RCR is interested in working on the manuscript, or not).
Authors should submit their manuscripts through the RCR editorial management system: www.rcommunicationr.org.
Paper proposals, questions, and comments should be addressed to Giorgio De Marchis (Universidad Complutense de Madrid): email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your manuscripts or proposals.